Using War Robots hack and cheats is the only thing you can do to become a part of the competitive scene and enjoy all the content the game can provide. This article will provide you will introduce you to the game, give you some tips, and tell you how you can get some resources for free.
War Robots Game
War Robots is an online mobile game available in iOS, Android, and Amazon devices. You can also play it on PC through Facebook games.
The game pits you in a six versus six team battle. The game is a TPS (third person shooter) that lets player use robots as their game avatar. The robots and their equipment are customizable and upgradeable.
You can play with your friends as a team or you can play with other players through the game’s matchmaking system.
There are three types of robots in the game: Light, Medium, and Heavy. There are five equipment classes in it: Kinetic, Missile, Energy, Defensive, and Special. Equipment, specifically weapons, has an extended classification composed of short-range, medium-range, long-range, and support.
Walking War Robots Currencies
There are multiple in-game currencies in War Robots.
- Gold (AG): Gold has specific use in the game. The game also rewards you with it in small amounts when you accomplish something significant in the game. You can get more gold by buying it using real world money.
- Silver (AU): This is the main currency in the game. You can buy most of the things in the games using silver. Also, it is the most widely available. You can get more silver by exchanging your gold.
- Workshop Points (WP): This is only available to you once you reach pilot level 20 and can use the Workshop. Its primary use is to get next generation robots and equipment. You can generate workshop points by spending silver in the workshop and waiting for it to be produced (it takes hours to produce them). You can get them instantly by using gold.
- Components: Using components is another way to get robots and weapons. Each robot and weapon has its own type of components. You can only buy a robot or weapon with 10,000 of its specific component. You can get components through the Black Market chests, silver, gold, and real world money.
- War Robots Royale Tokens: The game has a mini-game called War Robots Royale. This mini game has three different modes: Spin, Dice, and Card. You can get tokens for the War Robots Royale through drops, chests, and rewards.
- Black Market Keys: You can use them to open chests. You can get keys from battles, supply drops, or you can just buy them with real world money. There are four types of Black Market chests: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Superchests. The type of chest is not related to the silver and gold currencies.
Each type of chest requires different number of keys. The higher the value or type of the chest, the more keys it will need. The rarity and value of the items you can get from the chests depend on the type of chest. However, note the drops you will get will be completely random.
War Robots’ Best Robot Through Upgrades
You got three things to level up in War Robots.
- Pilot Level: You can buy better items when your pilot level is high. It also dictates when you can use other features in the game. For example, you can use the Workshop when you reach level 20. The pilot level has a cap of 30.
- Workshop Level: You can forge better weaponry and equipment and queue up more item generation jobs when your workshop level is high. Higher workshop level also grants you bonus WP. The level cap for workshop level is 15.
- Equipment Level: Each equipment and robot in the game has equipment level. You can sell robots and pieces of equipment at a higher price if they have high equipment level. Some items and robots have higher levels when you get them. The max level for equipment is 12.
Upgrading weapons improve their damage by 10% per level. Upgrading robots, on the other hand, improves all stats across the board except for jumping distance and speed, turn speed, and other miscellaneous hard points.
You can only upgrade one item at a time. Upgrading also takes time. The time is longer if the item you want to upgrade has a high level. Upgrade time can easily span from an hour to days.
You cannot queue upgrades. You need gold to finish an upgrade instantly.
As you might already know, the game pushes players left and right to buy gold. If you have gold, you can have any other currencies in the game. Gold can make your game easier and allow you to progress faster than you should.
However, the game only gives you small amounts of it despite progressing too much. And the only way you can get more of it faster is to use real world money. Basically, the game subtly pushes you to choose between two options: progress slow by using a lot of time or progress fast using your money.
And it is unfortunate that even if you have gold, you cannot achieve everything in the game. For example, getting components is difficult. There are many robots and weapons in the game. And you will need a lot of components for each one.
Also, going through the Black Market chests is just a huge money waster. Even if the developers explicitly say you should not rely on the chests, the game implicitly tempts you to do so.
They made sure to add the gambling element to the Black Market to get players hooked and spend money more than they should. And if you do, the blame is on you. Despite the game passively manipulates you to play the mini games.
Aside from that, the game is clearly pay to win. By just becoming a premium player, you get a huge advantage over your opponents. The premium provides 50% experience boost and 50% silver rewards per match. Also, it is worth mentioning that the game has premium robots that have clear advantage over regular ones.
You should also note that the premium status is not a onetime payment thing. It costs $5 for you to become a premium user for 10 days, and $10 for 30 days. Despite the bonuses being attractive at first, it is not worth $10 or even $5.
Obtaining War Robots Unlimited Gold And War Robots Unlimited Silver
You need to use an online resource generator to get unlimited gold and silver in War Robots. You can find that kind of tool here: https://wizardry8.com/
What is an online resource generator anyway? Many hackers felt compelled to help players and earn some little cash along the way ever since the popularity of online mobile gaming rose. They do it by establishing websites that can give players a chance to get more resources or currencies in the game they are currently playing.
How they can earn money if they are providing the services free of charge? Simple. There are two ways that they do it. First is through website ads. Second is through affiliate activity requests.
Whenever people visit their websites, the ads get loaded. The more times the ads are loaded, they earn a little amount of money. The amount gets bigger if people clicked on them.
On the other hand, money is obtained through affiliate activity by requesting users to perform certain tasks such as completing survey forms, providing reviews, and liking social media pages and accounts.
Those requests provide as a win-win situation for you and the hacker. The hacker earns a bit and makes sure that you are not a bot ruining the page. And as the hacker earns, he can maintain his site for you and others to use. Keeping a website up is an expensive task after all.
Going back to the online resource generator, this kind of tool works by basically letting the hacker get in the game and send your account the amount of resource you need.
In the resource generator page, you will see that there will be a short form that you need to fill up. There are two types of information that the hacker needs to perform the request. First is your username or email address associated with your account. Second is the amount of resources you need.
In the Private Hax website, you can request silver and/or gold to be sent to you. Do note that by using the website, you are going to get your account at risk, so it is advisable that you do not overly abuse the tool. That is the same reason there is a resource cap of 10,000,000 daily for each resource in the page.
And that is how you can get War Robots resources for free. It is true that it does not provide you with an infinite amount of resources in one go, but you can always go back and have more. Just not that much to prevent yourself from being noticed by the game developers and admins.